This weekend our PANDA Tech & Software Contest took place online for the first time. It was one of our numerous premieres in 2020 and at the same time a great conclusion to the big PANDA events of this crazy year. Over two days, we brought together 130 participants from the Tech & Software sector as well as our corporate & cooperation partners virtually. It was a truly wonderful experience with many great women.
The PANDA Contest is a unique event format specially designed from PANDA for women in leadership and those who aspire to a leadership position. A day full of exchange, networking and growth. It offers participants the chance to develop their leadership skills, try out their talents and receive valuable feedback throughout the day.
PANDA Tech & Software combined teamwork & mutual feedback especially during the leadership challenges, content impulses & discussions on current tech, software and leadership topics during the inspiration sessions and brought participants and corporate and cooperation partners together for a fruitful collaboration. At the end of the day, outstanding women leaders are honored by a vote among all participants.
A successful first contest day with warm welcomes, an inspiring keynote and personal views of the PANDA network from PANDA members.
“I really loved the PANDA feeling; great atmosphere, although it was in a virtual format. Amazing strong women such as Vera and others. Inspiring event.”
“Having it all: networking, contest and collaboration, inspirational speeches and positive attitude, and the message to share the spotlight instead of being overly competitive.”
“I found the event a warm and welcoming event for women, to get together, network and learn from each other. Especially, if one works in the Tech world that is dominated by men, it was a good reminder that we can still enjoy a warm and welcoming environment by women.”
Extract from the feedback from participants
Good times during the team challenges.
Behind the scences – the PANDA team at work during PANDA Tech & Software.
We would like to thank all speakers who enriched the day by sharing their expertise, answering questions and discussing with us:
- Filiz Albrecht (Executive Vice President Corporate Human Resources, Robert Bosch GmbH) for the warm words of welcome,
- Vera Schneevoigt (Chief Digital Officer & Senior Vice President Engineering, Bosch Building Technologies) for her inspiring keynote,
- Cristina Bär (Head of Quality Management & Methods, Bosch.IO) and Klara Krieg (Master Student Business Informatics & Working Student Business Digital Organization, Bosch Rexroth) for their view of the PANDA network as members,
- Barbara Bosch (Pitch Trainer und Speaker/Coach & Founder, Barbara Bosch Public Speaking) for her tips on how PANDA can help women advance themselves and others in business,
- Reethi Sethi (Vice President global sales and engineering off highway, non-automotive and special customers, Robert Bosch GmbH) for her input on the topic: “Leadership in the VUCA world“,
- Anett Zschimmer (Managing Director / Client Account Lead, Accenture) for the exchange of experience on the topic: “SAP and Computer Game Engines – Personal and Organizational Agility at Accenture“,
- Fatima Curukovic (Scrum Master / Agile Coach, PAYBACK) for the input regarding: “50 shades of self-organized teams”,
- Inkeri Klomsdorf (Director Vision Technology Solutions, ZEISS) for the clarification on the question: “#agile #female #tech #digital #genY #newwork – who are you and how many? … some reliable actions to navigate in today’s leadership buzzword jungle!“ and her advice “Screw the rules – pick whatever fits to your personality. You do you!“,
- Antje Wild (Partnering & Digital Business – Factory of the Future, Bosch Rexroth) for her session to the topic: “You really can’t pick winners’ and other insights from corporate innovation”,
- Juliane Möllmann (Project Manager & SCRUM Master, Innovation Delivery Center | Deloitte) for the analysis to: “Low-Code is better than no code!“,
- Marie-Christin Ernst (Trainer & Coach and Managing Partner, az akademie GmbH) for her inspiring and personal session: “Self-leadership – Becoming a more successful leader with a better self-image“ and
- Anna Tidstam (Vice President of Digitalization, Northvolt Zwei) for her input on the topic: “Starting up a new Gigafactory.“
Thanks to everyone who stood on the virtual stage and shared their experiences, knowledge and work results!
We congratulate the Top 10 of the day, chosen by all participants from among themselves, on this great success! Congratulations to:
- Maika von Podewils (Agile Test Engineer, Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH)
- Suvi Vijayamma (IT Professional / Agile Master / Scrum Master / Project Lead, Allianz Technology)
- Julia Kutscher (Agile Master for S/4HANA Master Data Management Teams and IT MDM Business Consultant, Bosch)
- Mareen Heindorf (Strategic Account Director EMEA – Banking (CX Applications), Oracle)
- Lisa Matic (Teamleader Procurement IT, Daimler AG)
- Teodora Popescu (Global Standardization Manager, Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH)
- Dr. Frauke Goll (Division Manager Innovation, Strategy, Transfer I Head of Digital Innovation Center, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik)
- Claudia Gostner (Project Leader Purchasing Automotive Software, BMW Group)
- Annika Schmucker (Produktmanager, Robert Bosch GmbH)
- Dr. Mara Hartsperger (Senior Manager Business Development, Baader Bank AG)
Congratulations to the Top 3 of PANDA Tech & Software 2020!
Special thanks to all corporate and cooperation partners who made this day possible through their support!