PANDA Life Science & Healthcare presented by Merck19.09.2020 • Darmstadt • Frankfurter Straße 250
About the Lab
PANDA Life Science & Healthcare is a networking event for women with 5 to 10 years of professional experience. The event is aimed at experienced professionals. Nevertheless, there are also limited seats for young talents. 70 great women with experience in the Life Science & Healthcare industry will be taking part.
Frankfurter Straße 250
Application Deadline: 26th of July 2020
Who can apply?
PANDA Life Science & Healthcare is aimed at female professionals from the Pharmaceutical and Chemical world with 5 to 10 years of professional experience preferably in the area of Research & Development, Medical, Quality, Production or Drug Supply and with leading or project-leading experience. The event is aimed at experienced professionals. Nevertheless, there are also limited seats for young talents.
- If you have a traditional scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background or
- if you have proven yourself in the industry as lateral entrant and collected plenty of professional experience in the scientific area;
- if CRISPR/Cas, preventive Diagnostics and Alternative Trial Designs are no foreign words for you;
- if you like to drive scientific innovation and want to exchange your knowledge and experience with other experts in this field
… then PANDA Life Science & Healthcare is the right thing for you!
Fill out our application form and upload your CV!
A recommendation by a PANDA Member or Partner OR a recommendation of a person who supports you and believes in your talent. The recommendation should answer the question „Why I support the applicant and how she will enrich PANDA Life Science & Healthcare“. There are no guidelines regarding the recommending person. The max. size should be half a DIN A4 page.
In an ideal world: Invitation to PANDA Life Science & Healthcare presented by Merck on the 19th of September in Darmstadt.
Event Language: English
Walk-In & Breakfast
Moderation by Merck
- Claudia Pellenghar, Marketing Communication Specialist Performance Materials | Surface Solutions Cosmetics, Merck Group
Welcome by Merck & PANDA
- Jennifer O’Lear, Chief Diversity Officer, Merck Group
- Isabelle Hoyer, CEO & Founder, PANDA GmbH
- Teresa Rodó, Head of Global Healthcare Operations, Merck Group
Team Challenge & Feedback
Brainstorming Pop-Up Roundtable
Networking & Get Connected
Pop-Up Roundtable & Selfreflection
Inspiration Sessions I
- Laura Krsnik (Head of global learning, Innovation HR Talent, Development and Recruiting, Merck Group): „Digital Transformation: Impact on Learning & Development.“
- Dr. Franziska Höfer (Digital Engagement MSL & Systemic Coach): „Agility Meets Healthcare – Buzzword or Game Changer?“
- Stephanie Fischer (Managing Director, datanizing GmbH): „Artificial Intelligence meets Big Data Health Care Knowledge. Reveal hidden scientific trends faster.“
- Cristina Fernández-Losada (Senior Managerin, Accenture Lifescience): Topic tbd.
Inspiration Sessions II
- Stefanie Babka (Strategic Planning Lead, Group Communications | Strategy and Change, Merck Group): “Social Media Leadership.”
- Anne Seubert (Founder & Managing Director, Brands & Places): „Patient Platforms: How to co-create immersive experiences on & offline?“
- Dr. Sabine Krofczik-Wilhelm (Director Project Management, PPD): „Innovative thinking is the breakfast for agile leaders.“
Wrap Up & Outlook
Chillout, Dinner & Cocktails
Chief Diversity Officer at Merck
“At Merck, we are curious minds dedicated to human progress. Hence, PANDA with the PANDA Lab & we are ideal partners in driving the progress of highly competent & motivated women in the pharma & life science industry. We believe that a diverse workforce – paired with a respectful corporate culture – is fundamental for our ability to innovate & contributes significantly to our business success. We are looking forward to the event & to seeing you there.”
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. We are curious minds dedicated to human progress.