PANDA Life Science & Healthcare presented by Merck18.-19. September 2020 • Online Event
About the Lab
PANDA Life Science & Healthcare is a networking event for women with 5 to 10 years of professional experience. The event is aimed at experienced professionals. Nevertheless, there are also limited seats for young talents. 70 great women with experience in the Life Science & Healthcare industry will be taking part.
The event is aimed at women who are looking for an exchange of ideas, who want to develop their personal and professional skills and support each other. The PANDA Day offers them the opportunity to discuss current topics, exchange experiences, test soft skills and leadership qualities. The personal benefit is various: Networking as well as direct contact to experienced role models and exciting companies, and access to the PANDA network with over 1,800 women leaders from all kind of industries.
17:30 – 20:00 Uhr
10:00 – 16:15 Uhr
Application Deadline: 26th of July 2020
Who can apply?
PANDA Life Science & Healthcare is aimed at female professionals from the Pharmaceutical and Chemical world with 5 to 10 years of professional experience preferably in the area of Research & Development, Medical, Quality, Production or Drug Supply and with leading or project-leading experience. The event is aimed at experienced professionals. Nevertheless, there are also limited seats for young talents.
- If you have a traditional scientific, medical or pharmaceutical background or
- if you have proven yourself in the industry as lateral entrant and collected plenty of professional experience in the scientific area;
- if CRISPR/Cas, preventive Diagnostics and Alternative Trial Designs are no foreign words for you;
- if you like to drive scientific innovation and want to exchange your knowledge and experience with other experts in this field
… then PANDA Life Science & Healthcare is the right thing for you!
Fill out our application form and upload your CV!
A recommendation by a PANDA Member or Partner OR a recommendation of a person who supports you and believes in your talent. The recommendation should answer the question „Why I support the applicant and how she will enrich PANDA Life Science & Healthcare“. There are no guidelines regarding the recommending person. The max. size should be half a DIN A4 page.
In an ideal world: Invitation to Online Event PANDA Life Science & Healthcare presented by Merck.
Agenda Friday, September 18th
Event Language: English
Welcome by Merck & PANDA
- Jennifer O’Lear, Chief Diversity Officer, Merck Group
- Isabelle Hoyer, CEO & Founder, PANDA GmbH
Keynote: Teresa Rodó, Head of Global Healthcare Operations, Merck Group
Get to know PANDA
Networking & “Speed-Dating“
Kick-Off: Lab Day and Online Collaboration
Agenda Saturday, September 19th
Event Language: English
Leadership Simulation & Feedback Session I
Inspiration Sessions (in parallel)
- Laura Krsnik (Head of global learning, Innovation HR Talent, Development and Recruiting, Merck Group): “Digital Transformation: Impact on Learning & Development.”
- Stephanie Fischer (Managing Director, datanizing GmbH): “Artificial Intelligence meets Big Data Health Care Knowledge. Reveal hidden scientific trends faster.”
- Dr. Franziska Höfer (Digital Engagement MSL & Systemic Coach): “Agility Meets Healthcare – Buzzword or Game Changer?”
- Cristina Fernández-Losada (Senior Managerin, Accenture Lifescience): tbd.
Pop-Up Roundtable & Self Reflection
Coffee Time: Meet the Companies & Get Connected
Inspiration Sessions II
- Stefanie Babka (Strategic Planning Lead, Group Communications | Strategy and Change, Merck Group): “Social Media Leadership.”
- Anne Seubert (Founder & Managing Director, Brands & Places): “Patient Platforms: How to co-create immersive experiences on & offline?“
- Dr. Sabine Krofczik-Wilhelm (Director Project Management, PPD): “Innovative thinking is the breakfast for agile leaders.“
- Diana Perez (Expert in strategic brand management and digital transformation | healthcare sector): “Don’t take yourself too seriously but put yourself first.“
Wrap-up & Outlook
Chief Diversity Officer at Merck
“At Merck, we are curious minds dedicated to human progress. Hence, PANDA with the PANDA Lab & we are ideal partners in driving the progress of highly competent & motivated women in the pharma & life science industry. We believe that a diverse workforce – paired with a respectful corporate culture – is fundamental for our ability to innovate & contributes significantly to our business success. We are looking forward to the event & to seeing you there.”
PANDA Life Science & Healthcare will be hosted by Merck.
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. We are curious minds dedicated to human progress.